Meet our leadership team, dedicated to saving the lives of people facing kidney failure while protecting and supporting all living kidney donors.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Garet Hil became involved in transplantation when his daughter was diagnosed with kidney failure at age 10. After he and his wife were both deemed incompatible, a difficult and extensive donor search finally resulted in a successful transplant for their daughter. That process inspired them to create a better way to facilitate transplants for the thousands of people with incompatible donors in desperate need of a kidney transplant.
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Strategy Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Ryan MeehanChief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing, Microsite Product Manager
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Eusebio (EJ) TamezHead Donor Search Coach