The National Kidney Registry is pleased to announce that it has relocated to a new headquarters at 585 West Putnam Avenue in Greenwich, Connecticut. The move was completed in January 2022.
The National Kidney Registry is the sole organization to occupy the 11,286 square foot office building, which includes three floors, two lobbies and 29 offices.
Highlights of the new headquarters include:
- Designated areas for each NKR department
- Multiple visitor offices with plug-and-play workstations
- An expanded operations center
- An in-house video production studio (currently under development)
- Increased security, including a state-of-the-art eyelock system for the building entrance, operations center, server room and control center
- Outdoor spaces including a picnic area, pull-up bars, and 34 dedicated parking spaces
- Multiple conference rooms including a larger training space that will enable the NKR to host and facilitate in-house training sessions for transplant center professionals
“The National Kidney Registry team is so pleased to be fully moved into our new headquarters, which is equipped with several advanced technological capabilities befitting the NKR’s status as an organization on the forefront of scientific advancement in the organ donation and transplantation field,” said Garet Hil, National Kidney Registry Founder and CEO. “Our inspiration for this space was NASA’s space centers. We wanted the building to be as technically advanced as possible.”Back to Press Releases