- Chief Information Officer
Kevin Nelson is the Chief Information Officer for the National Kidney Registry, responsible for systems design and development. He started supporting the National Kidney Registry in 2007 while working for a web development consulting firm. In 2015 he joined the National Kidney Registry full-time as a software architect and successfully converted the organization to the Agile methodology for all development projects.
Mr. Nelson has over 15 years of experience in software development. In addition, he taught application development at Bellevue College near Seattle, Washington.
Originally from the state of Washington, Kevin lives in Stratford, CT, with his wife and three sons. He is an active member of his local church, an avid gamer, and helps crew a sailboat for racing in the summers.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Mark ZimmerDirector of Finance
- David ZhelezovManager, Operations
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel