- Director of Operations
Larry McMahon serves as the Director of Operations for the National Kidney Registry and is responsible for managing all the logistics related to shipping kidneys. This includes managing swap failures, ensuring backup plans are in place for all swaps with known risk factors, acquiring and cryo-preserving all donor blood and managing the GPS fleet used for tracking shipped kidneys. Additionally, he is a Swap Manager and Center Liaison.
Prior to joining the National Kidney Registry, Mr. McMahon worked in retail management for over 20 years, serving as the General Manager of a large CVS retail operation.
Larry is a certified personal trainer, an avid music fan and dog lover. He lives in Greenwich, Connecticut with his wife and his dog, Finnegan.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Mark ZimmerDirector of Finance
- David ZhelezovManager, Operations
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel