- Director of Research & Technology
Matthew Ronin is the Director of Research and Technology for the National Kidney Registry, responsible for overseeing all research efforts for the organization as well as technology planning and management. He is also a member of the software development team, Center Liaison and the co-author of many medical research papers related to kidney paired exchange. Matt also leads the Kidney for Life initiative with a goal to achieve the best transplant outcomes along with lowering immunosuppression medication.
Mr. Ronin has over 20 years of experience in software architecture, systems design, information technology management and network engineering. He has held positions with Telespectrum Worldwide, Intira, DST Output, Rapid Solutions Group, Global Document Solutions, and St. Francis Hospital.
In 2016, Mr. Ronin donated his kidney through the National Kidney Registry’s Voucher Program, facilitating three transplants and generating a voucher for his daughter, in the unlikely event that she should she ever need a transplant in the future.
Matt lives in South Carolina with his wife, children, and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He enjoys designing, building and flying remote-controlled airplanes in his spare time.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Mark ZimmerDirector of Finance
- David ZhelezovManager, Operations
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel