- Director of Marketing, Microsite Product Manager
Samantha Hil is the Director of Marketing and Microsite Product Manager for the National Kidney Registry. She is in charge of designing and managing all of the NKR’s websites and is the organization’s chief editor, responsible for writing and reviewing the company’s written material, both online and in print.
Ms. Hil has designed numerous products and systems for the National Kidney Registry, including the Champion Microsites program, the automated donor follow-up system, the donor pre-workup lab module, and the enhanced RCCAP system. She is also the Director of the Donor Games, an NKR run exercise competition that aims to refute the widely held misconception that donating a kidney will negatively impact a person’s health and athletic ability.
Ms. Hil received her BA in History from Vassar College in 2018 and is a Middle Ages scholar with a focus on the Crusades and the Renaissance in Italy. She assisted the Executive Director of the Captain David Crawford House in Newburgh, NY, where she curated an exhibit on suffrage in the Hudson Valley. Samantha is an accomplished ballroom dancer, proficient in stage combat and lives in Greenwich with her beloved dog, Bridget. Bridget is the Donor Games mascot and a regular fixture at the NKR’s Greenwich office.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Strategy Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Ryan MeehanChief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Eusebio (EJ) TamezHead Donor Search Coach